Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hip-Hop Shemales, Tyler Perry Blacksploitation, and Obama (Ep.3)

This week: Hip-Hop shemale Sidney Star, Tyler Perry blacksploitation, and black vote for President Obama.  SPECIAL GUEST HOST C.Smith, producer for CEOMuzik!!!  Listen in, and let us know what YOU think at (774) 452-9547!

CEO Radio Hip-Hop Podcast:

Comments are ALWAYS APPRECIATED, leave one below!

13 comments:

  1. the best one yet! rhodes, when u gonna become co-host?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great as usual, you guys have excellent topics and always keep me entertained. Looking forward to next week's episode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo was up CEO MUZIK, this is Young D.E.E. support us all in this Music Scene, we been serious, An got these haters Curious, it's all about time, dedication, Will-power, an Your goals Comment us all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shout out to Young D.E.E. for that last post, we thank you all for the support and hope we can continue to provide you with quality productions. Make sure you check out "Inspiration" from Young D.E.E. and "Sad Story" from CENO on their artist page above

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job guys!!! Like the other two podcast this was very entertaining, they just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely hilarious my dudes!!! Hitting relevant topics and breaking them down in a "real talk" fashion. Just like the casual barbershop convo we're used to having so this is a smooth, easy listen.

    Keep Grindin' Bros!!!

    ~Romeskizzle

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank everybody 4 tha luv and continue to listen and support tha podcast and CEO movement, also continue to give feedback and check out my new track called "Sad Story" on tha CEO Muzik website.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good broadcast...keep it goin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed the podcast. I thought you guys had some really interesting and relevant topics to talk about. I loved the fact that when one person brought up a point or point of view that I didn't necessarily agree with, there was someone on set to refute it to add to the quality and overall color of the discussion.

    Definitely a good look, and won't be the last time.

    Be Easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice job, fellas. Had me laughin and thinking at the same time. On the content, the topics were well chosen, all relevant. Yall got an ear to the streets, and that'll keep people interested. Personally, I can appreciate the divergent perspectives. Honestly, I'm on that "an educated vote is the best vote". But, I have respect for a person who can argue a different point.

    On the production side, I've seen the progression from even the first episode. Sounds are nice, the music in the background helps the conversation flow even more, and the cohesion between the hosts is engaging.

    All in all, I'm feelin it, and I am DEFINITELY looking forward to next week. I'm tryna see how yall feel about Justin Beber being on 106 and how he, Eminem, Robin Thicke, and Justin Timberlake have made strides in their own way, when it comes to the in-group mentality of "black music". I feel there is so much more diversity in hip hop that isn't appreciated, and I wanna know how yall feel about it.

    Peace and love, my dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Job on our third podcast fellas! Appreciate the comments from everybody. We will try to discuss all topics that are listeners want to hear with are twist on it. I enjoyed my first podcast and it will NOT be the last yall hear form C.Smith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Much respect, yall boys mad funny, but 100 at the same time, big ups to jay lip.. i know yall kp it 100 at that, but yo keep doin ya thang. Reppin for da midwest, im on the west getting it in, but its midwest for life...

    Young Smooth
    BBE Green Team

    ReplyDelete