This week: Raz-B's alleged rape, Kanye West's crazy album cover, and we answer some caller questions on BET's Top 10, and is Hip-Hop black music. Listen in, and let us know what YOU think at (774) 452-9547!
CEO Radio Hip-Hop Podcast:
Comments are ALWAYS APPRECIATED, leave one below!
Lip how you gonna say swap Jada for Joe Budden? Since when does one single make you top 10? And Ceno saying take Rick Ross out?? 3 of his 4 albums debuted at #1, the only one that didn't was #2 because Eminem released his album around the same time. Fab in the top 10?? I agree. I think Nelly should replace Drake on the top 10. Both similar, but Nelly's done more.
ReplyDeleteAs always, good show and keep doing yall thang.
Hey I just wanted 2 say I enjoy the podcasts. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteMUCH LOVE T-Star!
ReplyDeleteLevi, Joe Budden is killing Jadakiss and Joe Budden's Mood Muzik *Mixtapes* outsell Jadakiss' *Albums* overall! Ceno was smokin somethin when he said take Ross out [ROZAY!]... and Nelly will never be regarded as the top 10 anything. He was hot when he was hot. I'll let Drake stay if you tryna sneak Nelly in there man!
MUCH LOVE ON THE FEEDBACK BOTH!
Joe Budden is a mixtape rapper, the greatest mixtape rapper. LOL that's his #1 spot
ReplyDeleteWe ain't talkin bout who the best mixtape rapper. That's another discussion. We talkin mainstream ppl. wit lyrical talent.
ReplyDeleteI agree wit u on Ceno talkin bout Rick Ross being the 1st one gone. But u can make a case for Fab against Ross (longer career, lyrical talent (debatable)).
Drake evolved from Nelly and Nelly did it longer and better so far.
J.Rhodes and Levi, okay I can accept Budden being the BEST mixtape artist of ALL TIME.
ReplyDeleteLevi, what I CANNOT let pass, is you saying that Nelly was/is better than Drake. Nelly was/is overrated. Country Grammar was a classic, but after that... a few (FEW) hits and a bunch of duds. Now that I think about it... Nelly was a great entertainer, not a great hip-hop artist.
NELLY is the worse rapper from the south
ReplyDeleteOk, I can see how you could say that. But can we all agree that Fab should replace Drake on the list?
ReplyDeleteI can live with that, thanks for showin love on the discussion.
ReplyDelete