This week: Dipset Reunion real or fake, Best Hip-Hop Groups of the past, iLLuminati theory, and Jay-z v. Hammer. Special Guest Host: K.L.T. CeoMuzik Producer!!! Listen in, and let us know what YOU think at (774) 452-9547!
CEO Radio Hip-Hop Podcast:
first one was good, this one is better. I think it's a better balance with 4 people as opposed to three. I like the shorter wrap up and smooth transition among topics. Funny (just like the 1st one).
ReplyDeleteits kind of necessary for music to have groups..and strong groups because it shows a better side of rap instead of the i hate and am better than everyone view we see often..i think Dipset will be hot..maybe not DIP IMMUNITY 1 hot, but hot regardless and i think in this order.. diddy, BIRDMAN, jay-z-camron, and fifty are label killers... Jenon keep doing your thing..good blog
ReplyDeleteShane and Levi, good lookin out on the feedback!
ReplyDeleteLevi, we will have another 4th guest host on next week's episode so stay tuned!
Shane, I agree with the group v. individual effort. However, I can't say that Jay-Z is a label killer! Jay-Z honestly made Roc-a-fella hot on his own (ok ok, Beans helped too) for a decade. Other than that, you right!
i like the show it's funny but touch on some real hip-hop topics.
ReplyDeletei agree j.rohds when he said that fake ass hip-hop shouldn't even exist kids like it and support it so i like k.l.t idea of giving that shit it's own name.
and if you say you like real hip-hop and bang waka flocka you need yo computer stepped on and your headphones revoked
like the show fellaz can't wait to hear more
Good show guys. Its funny but gives some good info. I want to hear more so i subscribed.
ReplyDelete