Monday, October 4, 2010

Pornstars turnt Rappers, Kat Stacks, Soulja's Coke, Antoine Dodson (Ep.1)

This week: Porn Rappers B.Pumper and Pinky, Kat Stacks, SouljaBoy's drug speculation, and Antoine Dodson.  Listen in, and let us know what  YOU think at (774) 452-9547!

CEO Radio Hip-Hop Podcast:


Comments are ALWAYS APPRECIATED, leave one below!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks to EVERYONE who leave comments. We can only get stronger through your support!

    JAY-LIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its All About Being Famous Now Days Lyrics Dnt Matter To The Masses Any More...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats true man, thats how porn-stars become rap-stars...

    JAY-LIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. The podcast was pretty informative. It put me up on a few things I didn't know and ya'll were pretty valid and real with the responses. And the humor kept me interested also. As an old friend to Jay-Lip and Ceno, I knew these kats would keep it funny.

    As far as the Antoine Dodson thing, I felt that it was a bad representation for the news and when I looked it up I heard the arguments were (1) that it was a bad representation of that area and our people as a whole but (2) it would've hurt them more to not expose the region and the quality of life in the "real" manner that Antoine Dodson did. I can see both sides. I CAN say, that I'm glad that he took the money from the iTunes hit and donations and bought a house for his family. They also say he's working on a business degree, so hey, at least he wasn't niggardly with the money.

    For some current topics I'd like to hear the Wise Men discuss, what do ya'll feel about this whole illuminate business and the highest entertainers (Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye, Lil Wayne, etc.) being linked to it? If you go on Youtube, there are numerous videos exposing TONS of imagery and signs that they are flaunting their involvement in this organization. Also I've seen a video allegedly proving Lil Wayne speaking on being the anti-christ. (look up "Lil Wayne antichrist Drop the World" on Youtube) I've heard Rihanna's confessed to worshipping the devil. ALL this craziness. I used to be neutral...but it definately makes ya say "Hmm... *rubs chin*"

    Another topic...I kno this has been ALL over the place...but the Nicki Minaj vs Lil Kim? I ain't gon' lie, I'm a Kim fan, Nicki straight bit her style and tried to act like it was hers. But speaking unbiasedly...what do ya'll think about people callin her the best female rapper? (BET Awards 2010 Lip-synced performances then blamed it on the mics...lol. Or the tendency to just make incoherent noises to fill a bar, etc.)Is this a title compared to everyone else? (Eve goes MAD hard) or is it just the "Starvin Effect"? For example, if you starvin and aint had nothin to eat in ages and somebody gives you a cracker, you gon think that's the best damned cracker you ever ate in yo life! LOL. What ya'll think.

    Lastly, so I can fall back (lol), what do ya'll think about this lately trend in music of NON-quality and just ALL dance hits? Remember back in the 90s when folks grooved and didn't take things as serious? People, includin thugs, actually danced and had a good time and singers actually COULD sing! (shoutout to Zhane on the flashback tip, lol.) But I think it sucks that REAL singers are pushed aside and auto-tune (or pitch correction in its actual definition) has taken over, creating these "Build-A-Singer" artists. Chicks like Teedra Moses ("Complex Simplicity" 2004) can't push thru or Cheri Dennis ("In and Out of Love" 2008) is put on the backburner over at BadBoy for just a face...a pretty face, but NO talent (Cassie). When do ya'll think the trend is gonna change again and what do you predict it might change to?

    Well, looks like I just ranted and wrote a low-key dissertation. But this is a good podcast. Keep up the good work, Fellas! Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Looks Dee! We definitely appreciate the feedback and we will be addressing all of those topics in the future.

    JAY-LIP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet! I'll definately be tuned in listening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending much love to the Three Wise Men. Y'all do that thang...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rose, we gone keep doing this thing so stay tuned every Sunday at 12noon.

    JAY-LIP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx to everyone who listened, we appreciate it deeply and we will try to cover sum of those topics, cuz Dee them was sum good ones. We'll continue to cover tha new topics of today, so stay on tha look out and keep listenin cuz we need tha support. Hopefully we will continue to intrigue people wit our thoughts and humor and also keep it real at all times. So again thanx to Rose, Daireon, Dee and everybody else that has took time out tha day to listen to our podcast, we appreciate it and keep givin us feedback about topics or anythin in general and we'll try to cover it on tha podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good session overall. hit some topics i didn't know about (antoine dodson). jail story was funny. i would've trimmed the last few mins. (keep it closer to 30). keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job fellas! I'm mad I missed out on the first one but rather be late then never. So keep it up and be on the look out for me in future podcasts

    ReplyDelete